Skip to content
About this item
- FIBRE RICH: Since they are rich in fibre and low in calories, steel cut oats are good to be consumed as a morning breakfast which will keep you active the entire day.
- RICH IN CALCIUM: These oats are rich in healthy fats, calcium, folate and several vitamins which help reduce the risk of heart failure.
- VITAMIN B LOADED: Presence of vitamin B in these oats helps you keep away from many skin problems.
- HIGH IRON: The iron content in steel cut oats can help manage your cholesterol levels
- GLUTEN FREE: Being naturally gluten-free, just like rolled oats, they can be helpful in improving the health of Celiac patients.
Back to the top
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device