BrandsSOL - Sabor del Cielo (Spain)
- Sol Extra Virgin olive oil can be used as salad dressing, on bread, and in Mediterranean dishes.
- Store away from direct heat & sunlight. Oil may solidify at cool temperatures. Return to room temperature to restore liquid appearance.
- Experience the aroma, goodness, and benefits of Spanish olives with Sol Olive oil.
- Zero Cholesterol, Low Saturated Fat
- Made in Spain from the highest quality of Spanish olives. (Country of origin: Spain)
Spain’s geography and climate with extensive mountain slopes, mild or cold winters, and long, hot summers are ideal for olive cultivation. More than 350 million olives are grown all over Spain. Spain is also the world’s leading source of the golden juice of the olive fruit, the essence of Mediterranean cuisine. Advanced growing systems, drip irrigation, integrated production, and environmentally friendly growing practices lead to almost perfect fruits that are harvested at their optimum ripeness. With Sol, we offer you exceptional products of Spanish origin, ranging from traditional ingredients for authentic recipes to modern ingredients for Avant grade cuisines. We have traveled across the Spanish countryside to select the finest olive oil. Extra Virgin Olive oil is produced exclusively through the First Cold Pressing of 100% Spanish olives. It has a strong olive aroma and complex taste that will enhance your salads and Mediterranean recipes. Extra virgin olive oil can be used as salad dressing, on bread, and in Mediterranean dishes.
Size – 250ml
Produced & Packed by Urzante S. L.Cludad Agroalimentaria, Calle A. 31500 Tudela (Navarra) Spain.
Imported & Distributed by Chenab Impex Pvt Ltd. J1-A, Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki Vihar Road Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai 400072 INDIA.